[ka-Map-users] releases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jun 23 07:40:46 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

I think this is a very good idea.  The fact that the API is not so
user friendly is what the whole OpenLayers thing is about.  Unless
something drastic happens, I feel that the move to OpenLayers is
something that people are not opposed to (just cautious) so it seems
unlikely that I will do anything significant to the API.  I was
originally planning to refactor the API as part of a 1.0 release.

The developers need to make some decisions about what will make it
into the 1.0 release.  Should we try to schedule an IRC meeting on
#kamap to discuss?  I personally found the group discussion yesterday
very useful.