[ka-Map-users] kacache directory not populated

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 20:37:56 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply Tim.

All the data files are lower cased both in windows and
in linux environment.
On further investigation I found that, In some cases,
some PNG files in the kacache are getting created for
the zoom levels but the map is not getting displayed.
In some cases some tiles are also getting displayed
eventually!

Is possible that this is timing related issue? Is
there a timeout for the requests made? Is it possible
that the system is not responding in a given time
frame resulting in this behavior?

I will try to debug with tile.php, and let you know if
I find anything.

Ramesh