[ka-Map-users] releases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Jun 24 11:39:03 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

perhaps you are right and we could just discuss this on the mailing
list, but I find it takes a lot longer to resolve minor issues by
email than on IRC.  I was hoping an hour on IRC would get us further
ahead than several days of emails.

I think the t-shirts and mugs may become collectors items :)  Who
knows, maybe we are making some people very rich by keeping this
stuff scarce!

I do need to have a look at your code (even though I do trust you :))
and try it out.

I am also very keen to fix how the caching is done, right now it is
causing me some pain!  I'm gonna work on that first.