[ka-Map-users] User Interaction to select features

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 6 19:48:39 EST 2006

Brent,

I've got a working implementation of a single click query (issues a
KAMAP_CLICKED event) but I haven't committed it yet because I haven't
decided how to deal with double clicks (which trigger a single click
event first).

I've also got a broken implementation of
KAMAP_METAEXTENTS_CHANGED ... well, it works but my getMetaExtents
function returns broken extents right now.

I'm currently on the road so I don't expect to commit it this
week ... but hey, who knows :)