[ka-Map-users] WFS-Client

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Mar 20 12:27:08 EST 2006

Wow!  This is awesome, guys.  Is there documentation in the wiki for
adding servers etc?

Couple of comments (Safari):

1) the info popup isn't stuck to the map, it doesn't move when you
move the map

2) there is no way to get rid of the info popup

3) resetting doesn't remove the info popup, and if you connect to
another WFS it leaves

... all of which are pretty minor comments.  Very cool indeed!