[ka-Map-users] Re: Partial labels

ramesh karra karrarm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 16:33:32 EST 2006

Thanks again paul!

This is certainly not a problem about label at the
edge of the map. The point is in the middle of a map
and most likely is tile boundary problem because the
label is at the tile boundary. But, as I mentioned
before, not all labels in the tile boundary gets
clipped.

I will try to reproduce it with a small data set and
will send you the data and the map file in couple of
days. If it is OK with you I will directly send you
the data(and not to the list).

Thanks
Ramesh