[ka-Map-users] Animated Maps - iboattrack.mapsherpa.com

roy.orbison at pobox.sk roy.orbison at pobox.sk
Fri Mar 24 08:30:38 EST 2006

Dear ka-Mappers,

I was lurking on this list a few months ago and I came across this wonderful
application:

http://iboattrack.mapsherpa.com/2005MH/index.html

If the author of the original message is still here, I would like to ask for
some ideas on how to implement animated maps with MapServer/kaMap.

If it has been discussed during the recent time I haven't been reading the
list, I apologize and kindly ask for some directions/links to read.

Thanks in advance,

-- Roy

--
There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government
working for you. --Will Rogers