[ka-Map-users] Animated Maps - iboattrack.mapsherpa.com

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:25:15 EST 2006

Roy,

that application was developed by DM Solutions Group early on in ka-
Map's life :)

Its actually not that tricky to implement.  You need time-series
point data.  ka-Map supports plotting point data and updating the
position of existing points so you need to develop a mechanism for
looping through your time series and updating the points.

There isn't really a formula for it, or a standardized way of doing
it yet.