[ka-Map-users] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Ka-map problems with Mapserver

Shoaib Burq hydromap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:04:51 EST 2006

> I have some more problems running ka-map non
> mapserver. I have installed ka-map under ms4w/apache/

Not sure what you mean by "non mapserver"

But ka-map should run in ms4w like any other ms4w package.
you put it into /ms4w/apps/
Then create an Apache Alias to point to it. then restart Apache.
That's the normal setup. But there's no reason you can't run it from
the Apache's document root directory.

I would suggest looking at install ms4w that includes ka-map and
then working backwards to see how its installed. Then replicating it
for your copy of ka-map. You can get it here:
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=downloads.html