[ka-Map-users] Memory leaks in kaXmlOverlay?

Øyvind Hanssen oyvind at cs.uit.no
Fri May 5 06:08:14 EDT 2006

Greetings. I use it for a hamradio APRS (gps tracking)
application (with some small adjustments).

I reload the overlay data periodically from a server (less than
a minute between each reload) and somtimes it seems like the
updating stops after a while (it typically runs for many hours
without problems).

Ø.