[ka-Map-users] GeoRSS

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 14 12:57:31 EDT 2006

I'm about to create a GeoRSS client on top of Ka-map that uses overlib
or something similar to provide mouseover access to the contents of
the RSS feed (generally a hyperlink).

Right now, the mailing list is a treasure trove for this, but there is
little marked up in the Wiki, and many of the mailing list entries end
with this mostly worked, but...

Are there any folks out there who have created point overlays with
mouseover events who are willing to throw their code up on the Wiki?
Even some solutions that get part way there would help eliminate
reinventing the wheel.  As I get the GeoRSS client put together, I'll
throw it up there as well.

Any pointers to help with GeoRSS would be awesome too.

Thanks,
David