[ka-Map-users] GeoRSS

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun May 14 16:02:20 EDT 2006

Hi David, I'm intended to start again (soon) from the work we did with
Andrea.

http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/kappaCVS/rischio/htdocs/index_wfs.html

Our wfs client was asking for the wfs features on a remote server,
parsing the XML response, getting points coordinates, printing tips on
the map, creating a mouseover event that call a tooltip to show the
informations  for each point.

We are sorry we didn't finish it when we started working on it. Our
effort is volunteer and is difficult to find the time to work on.

I'm expecting to start again that project and pass something clean to
the CVS.

If you  send more specifics we can try to manage some class more
general purpose.

ciao
Lorenzo