[ka-Map-users] Markers question

James.Ring at ga.gov.au James.Ring at ga.gov.au
Mon May 15 01:28:28 EDT 2006

Hi all,

First of all, I'm new to ka-map, but I'm investigating it as a potential tool
for use here at Geoscience Australia (a national repository for all sorts of
geospatial data). I'm very impressed with ka-map's functionality!

Are there any plans to add Google Maps-style markers to the API? I've seen
some discussion about it here, are there any patches floating around which
implement that behaviour?

Awesome tool, I look forward to using ka-maps more and (hopefully)
contributing something useful back to it.

Thanks,
James