[ka-Map-users] Re: New ka-Map sample application

Justin George justin.george at gmail.com
Tue May 16 19:21:16 EDT 2006

We're using functions similar to those used in the combo box to allow
tab-like navigation between maps ('modules') to overlay different data
on the map (right now with XML-overlay, but we'll see how that scales
etc)

But the combo box itself is long gone (perhaps 50-60 revisions ago it
was taken out)

I think it is a useful demonstration of how to do map switching, so it
certainly makes sense for the demonstration application, but probably
is a bit clunky for applications with fewer than perhaps five or ten
maps. At that point, buttons make sense, as there are enough that one
click is easier than two.

my $0.02USD