[ka-Map-users] New ka-Map sample application

Pedro Garcia pedro.gspace at gmail.com
Wed May 17 13:57:09 EDT 2006

Jacob,

Thank you for the feedback. And for the solution of the problem
too, of course! I will solve this problem as soon as possible.

What is the version of your IE. I'm using IE 6.0 and Firefox 1.5,
and they work fine. I saw a problem occurring in Firefox 1.0, but
I don't have this version to reproduce it. But your directions were
very clear, and and know where exactly to change the code.

I didn't use the combobox because I have only 1 map. But, as
Paul told in a recent post, the original "index.html" is just a
sample application to show how it works, and how to begin
a development in ka-Map. It can be useless for a final
application, but it is useful for a demostration tool.

In 2 weeks I will publish some changes in the interace
of Veracidade project, and if you or anyone find more bugs,
i will appreciate to know, so I can fix it before this date.

my best regards,

  Pedro Simonetti Garcia
  Software Engineering
  Hiparc Geoteclogogia (www.hiparc.com.br)