[ka-Map-users] Layers - legend problem

Mike D'Ambrogia miked at jamagination.com
Tue May 23 09:58:33 EDT 2006

All

Got ms4w version 0.2 up and going pretty quickly last night, my map
renders nicely - but I can't seem to figure out how to get the lengend
area to show checkboxes for my layers, I get the "legend" with the
nested "base" and the + and - but none of the names of my layers are
visible in there.

6 layers in my mapfile, all of are laid out similar to this:

LAYER
    NAME campsites_illegal
	METADATA
		"DESCRIPTION" "Illegal Campsites"
	END
    STATUS default
    TYPE POINT
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION "/ms4w/Apache/htdocs/data/emigrant/campsites_illegal.ovf"
    LABELITEM 'name'
    DATA "campsites_illegal"
        CLASS
    	    STYLE
        	    COLOR 255 0 0
            	OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
				SYMBOL "punkt"
				SIZE 7
    	    END
			LABEL
				FORCE true
				MINSIZE 2
        		TYPE BITMAP
				SIZE MEDIUM
				COLOR 0 0 0
				POSITION LC
			END
	    END
	PROJECTION
		"init=epsg:26711"
	END
END

I've searched list archives and google unsuccessfully, any help
appreciated.  Its frustrating to be so close to having it working great
but not being able to get this one problem figured out...

Mike