[ka-Map-users] Layers - legend problem

Mike D'Ambrogia miked at jamagination.com
Tue May 23 19:09:22 EDT 2006

Of course being on digest mode I never caught the earlier msg right
before mine about using the GROUP attib...

But now I'm left wondering why an attibute called GROUP really doesn't
provide any grouping functionality.  I'd think that if I created a
*group* called 'Vegitation' and added that group attribute to both a
'plants' layer and a 'trees' layer that I'd end up with 2 layers housed
within the Vegitation group on the legend.  Then if I clicked the
Vegitation pseudo layer off it would in turn shut off both the plants
and trees layer.

Has this topic been beaten to death already?