[ka-Map-users] Layers - legend problem

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue May 23 19:26:01 EDT 2006

Mike,

Technically, if layers belong to the same group, Ka-Map will draw them
in one legend-layer. So they are rendered in the same image. Is there
any chance you are not seeing that because the images you are looking at
are cached on the server or the client side? If you make changes to
things like this, you will have to delete the tile images in your temp
folder where Ka-Map stores the images (on the server). You will probably
also have to delete the browser cache.

Although I believe Paul has introduced versioning of layers, but you
would have to specifically make use of that (it's not automatic).

Hope that fixes it,

Jacob