[ka-Map-users] OnKeyUp and OnKeyDown tool selector

David Badke dbadke at uvic.ca
Tue May 23 14:13:09 EDT 2006

I also tried to do this, with no success. It appears that Javascript is
not handling the modifier key (shift, control, etc.) "down" events, or
not passing them on. I haven't had time to dig further, but it does seem
that the events simply are not triggered. I was also trying to find a
way to get the state of the shift, control, etc. keys in the mouse down
event (which I have done with other programming languages), but could
not find any way to do it in Javascript.

David

--

David Badke
Humanities Computing and Media Center