[ka-Map-users] Layers - legend problem

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Tue May 23 20:34:01 EDT 2006

Mike,

I always set my browser to non-caching as well, but these images still
get cached (it's an aggressive caching method). I have to manually empty
the cache. I believe it's the only way. Rebooting Apache is not
necessary, just delete the tiling files.

You can read about the versioning in this mail:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-users/2006-May/001414.html

Regards,

Jacob