[ka-Map-users] kaXmlOverlay performance problem

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 30 16:16:25 EDT 2006

Pg,

Have you given any thought to SVG support?

While SVG support in browsers is only in its infancy at the moment, it
seems that IE 7.0 will have and Firefox already has some level of
support, but not enough I think for ka-map like application. It also
seems that Google is moving in that direction so it will be prepared to
deal with browsers when the support is there.

-Steve W