[ka-Map-users] Changing the mapfile

Yamaju yamaju at yr.tnc.ne.jp
Mon Nov 6 18:40:32 EST 2006

Hi Pje,

I think what's happening is the tile images in the kacache directory are not invalidated when the mapfile switches.
If we invalidate the tile images, however, not only the user who performed the search but also all other users will get the changed tile images.
How about highlighting searched features with kaXMLOverlay?

Junya