[ka-Map-users] Question on query with hilite

Loïc MAZE lm at geosphere.fr
Mon Nov 13 09:06:44 EST 2006

Thanks for your quick answer Lorenzo, but I haven't found these files yet.
I have checked the following CVS with eclipse :pserver:cvsanon at cvs.maptools.org:/cvs/maptools/cvsroot, with ka-map as module name, and there is no such files. I have also downloaded the following archive : http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/CVSimg/ka-map-cvs-image.tar.gz and I have exactly the same files.

My htdocs/tools/query directory contains only these files :
html.xsl
imageMap.php
index_imagemap.php
query.dtd
query.php
queryLayer.js
queryManager.js
queryTable.php
queryTableXSL.php
startUp_query.js
table.css
table.xsl
tile_query.php

Can you explain me more in details how can I get these files? Is it on another CVS?

Thanks in advance,
Loïc