[ka-Map-users] Question on query with hilite

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Nov 13 09:21:45 EST 2006

Sorry Loic, you are right.

It was on ominiverdi private CVS.
I've added the two files to ka-Map cvs so you can cvs update your
local repo.

I'm sorry not to have the time now to look and test this two files.
I hope they can be useful to you.
Please, if you see they need little adjustment and you can do them,
contribute back. I'll really appreciate.

thanks
Lorenzo