[ka-Map-users] Further highlight questions

Cheung Alan Kwok Lun ache051 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Nov 16 20:08:12 EST 2006

Christopher Schmidt wrote:

> I'd recommend grabbing Firebug from
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1843/ , installing it, turning on
> "Show XMLHttpRequests", and then checking to make sure the content
> you're getting back is the content you expect. It may be that your code
> is throwing an error rather than returning XML, which might be part of
> your problem.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Regards,

Thanks Christopher! Just did that and fixed the problem. What happened
is kaXmlOverlay appends the host url at the front, and thus my original
url becomes
"http://130.216.17.79/kanew/http://130.216.17.79/kanew/......" My fault
not to have notice it earlier :(

Another question... Anybody knows how to call the current sessionID and
qID so I can substitute my manual input of the foremention IDs in
startUp.js?

Thanks again! :)

Alan