[ka-Map-users] Search and update

ana kando anakando at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 22:21:55 EST 2006

hi lorenzo..
  let me simplify my question.
  Suppose i have 1 road layer contain attribut road_lenght. Let say the road lenght is 40m Then i identified that the road lenght should 60m, and not 40m..So i decided to implement search and update function into my application. I want let web-admin to search the attribut and update them in kamap. Of course i can use search function that included in kamap but how about update function?i really dont know how..so,anybody have done this before,maybe you can give me some good advice how to do it.TQ in advanced