[ka-Map-users] Search and update

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Nov 18 03:52:54 EST 2006

 > Of course i can use search function that included in kamap but how
about update function?

That's a good question.
As far as I know, nobody yet published a similar system but it should
not be difficult to implement it.

The session, I guess, will be useful to you to check admin
privileges. In kaMap object there's no session Id attribute and no
method in init to create it.
With Andrea we've implement it on query system so you can rely on it
for your scopes.
You should hack a little bit all query system adding the
authentication system but then it will be not that difficult to add
an additional form to change selected object values.
Then it's up to your fantasy how to store back geometry values.
:-)

ciao
Lorenzo