[ka-Map-users] Ka-map version 1

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Nov 20 17:14:40 EST 2006

Hi Sacha,
that's FreeGis World Data.
Nice they offer it free but far to be perfect.

I guess there's also a Bolivia island north of UK...

thanks for testing and commenting

ciao
Lorenzo

On 20/nov/06, at 18:39, Sacha Black wrote:

ciao Lorenzo,

i looked in your example below, and saw one strange thing - maybe
it's not important.

to try the search i typed "Cyprus" and got 2 results. The first one
zooms to actual Cypus in the mediterranean, but the second (which
lists same population) zooms to South America .... hmmm.

maybe this is just a database error, (or maybe there is something i
don't know about geography!) probably i picked a wrong example.

thanks for all your work on the ka-explorer .... it is really vary
useful tool.

sacha