[ka-Map-users] Problems displaying the map

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Nov 20 18:19:23 EST 2006

Hi Metsfan,

I noticed you didn't give a group name to your layer. I am not sure what
the current behaviour is of Ka-Map for layers without group-name, but
try giving it one. If that doesn't change anything, maybe check your PHP
log to see if anything goes wrong. I take it that $szBaseCacheDir is set
correctly?

Regards,

Jacob