[ka-Map-users] Problems displaying the map

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:20:07 EST 2006

update:

I realized that my extents were off, so i ran orginfo and redid the
extents.  shp2img now works and produces the map, but the map is still
blank.  I also tried scales ranging from 1 to 100000 and still the map is
blank. when the map loads, it looks as if it is loading the tiles, but they
are blank.  any and all suggestions are welcome