[ka-Map-users] Problems displaying the map

Yamaju yamaju at yr.tnc.ne.jp
Mon Nov 20 19:32:09 EST 2006

Hi Metsfan,

You may have already tried this, but here's a troubleshooting page for ka-Map:

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Troubleshooting

I had a similar problem before although the cause is probably different from yours.
(My problem was I had "UNITS DD" despite that my data was in meters...)

Junya