[ka-Map-users] couple issues - maybe a cache bug

Ravi ravikapoor101 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:28:27 EST 2006

Regarding the risk size problem, I did some experimentation. I increased
the tile size to 512x512 and reduced meta tiles to 3 and 3. Now I was
able to generate the tiles however the rendering was all wrong. The
names of cities is horribly big and the map seems completely messed up.
Did anybody else try increasing tile size to reduce disk size requirements?