[ka-Map-users] couple issues - maybe a cache bug

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 22 20:58:32 EST 2006

Ravi, it sounds as if you have not removed the existing tiles from
the kacache folder or did not clear your browser cache after this
change.  The browser will silently resize your tiles for you and by
conveniently doubling the size of them, you have ensured that they
line up with existing 256x256 tiles.