[ka-Map-users] couple issues - maybe a cache bug

Ravi ravikapoor101 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 23:12:55 EST 2006

Once again you were right. I got past that problem. However now I have
another strange problem. If I keep tile_source to auto, it generates
following tiles

Map
   25000000
     layer1
       def
         t0l-1536
         t0l-3072
         t-1536l-1536
         t-1536l-3072

and so on. However when I run precache.php, it does NOT generate
directories "t0l-1536" and "t0l-3072". This results in my browser making
thousands of repeated requests to get these files and it hangs. Any idea
why the precache system is NOT generating these tiles?

- Ravi