[ka-Map-users] Changing map layer dinamically

Damiano Morosi damiano.morosi at atac.roma.it
Fri Nov 24 05:46:00 EST 2006

Your idea is very interesting. I tried to do as you said, putting all
the things in my mapfile, i.e., "tile-source" "nocache" in metadata and
putting CONNECTION "%conn%" to make a test.
After this, in my js:

layers = myKaMap.getCurrentMap().getAllLayers();
for(var i=0; i < layers.length; i++) {
	layers[i].replacementVariables = {conn: 'test.ovf'};
}

It seems logic, but it doesn't work as I try to load the map. This piece
of code is called inside the myMapInitialized function: is it right?

Thanks,

Damiano