[ka-Map-users] Newbie question : $szPHPGDModule from config.php

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 13 16:00:35 EDT 2006

Vilson,

on linux, since GD is typically compiled in, that variable is not
used since the gd library is already loaded.  So you don't need to do
anything with it.  It is there by default, though, for use by FGS
which is a binary distribution of MapServer etc ... which doesn't
link GD into PHP but loads it as an so.