[ka-Map-users] queryable layers in ka-map 1.0b

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:18:50 EDT 2006

Stinjia,

thanks for the suggestion, however the "queryable" test in startUp.js is still
insisting that there are no queryable layers, even after i added a GROUP
statement to my mapfile.

However, I found that if I have 2 distinct groups defined, one in which all
layers are queryable - then the query mechanism works without issue.

While this works, I am now forced to use PNG so that my "groups" do not cover
eachother in ka-map. i.e. i need to use TRANSPARENT ON , and PNG output
format. Is there anyway to stay with JPEG, AND have groups AND have them
overlay without obscuring eachother?

thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Dylan