[ka-Map-users] Disappearing tiles in IE

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Tue Oct 17 21:19:33 EDT 2006

Hi all,
   I recently installed some updates on my Win XP machine. Shortly
after, I was testing out my mapping application with IE and the map
tiles were showing up and disappearing. Dragging the map around, will
allow me to catch glimpses of the map before disappearing again.
Thinking that it was a bug in my application, I tested out other ka-map
demo applications and the same problem occurred.
  This problem only occurs within IE and not with the IE tabbed browsing
feature within Firefox. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Cheers,
Wayne