[ka-Map-users] XMLOverlay Multiple Items at Same Point

Wei Yang, Ng - Wayne wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Wed Oct 18 19:38:36 EDT 2006

Hi,
    The code you have shown us is not XML at all. It looks like you are
constructing a string
with Javascript. Have you read and understood the contents of this page
yet?

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Overlay_API_Reference

Please ensure that myXmlOverlay.loadXml() is being fed with the right
information. Something like this.

<overlay>
 <point x="7435386.24" y="6172463.1" id="p1">
   <label>just a label</label>
   <symbol shape="bullet" size="10" opacity="1" color="#FF0000" />
 </point>
</overlay>

And read the FAQ on that page to ensure the right headers are sent.

Cheers,
Wayne