[ka-Map-users] multiple groups without PNG output format

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:49:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

is it possible to use multiple groups within a mapfile, and still use the JPEG
output format?

I am hesitant about using the PNG24 output format as the tiles are extremely
large. I have tried to use the DITHERED mode, but there are some strange
color issues...

any input on output format selection that will allow both multiple groups in
ka-map, and no color issues would be very helpful.

thanks in advance!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis