[ka-Map-users] Re: Select features by clicking then

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 26 16:22:55 EDT 2006

Andre,

I developed a feature in ka-Map that makes it possible to do this,
but you will need to implement your own query mechanism based on the
event information passed to you by the query widget.  The current 1.0
b1 release of ka-Map includes this feature.

I highly recommend that you use the mailing list to ask questions as
I do not always have time (and now is one of those times) to answer
direct questions ... but there is usually someone on the list to
answer if I don't.

Cheers

PAul