[ka-Map-users] Re: mouse quest

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Oct 31 08:51:33 EST 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 01:08:38PM +0100, Zeppe wrote:
> Hi Percy,
> yes, OpenLayers library seems really promising. I think I will follow
> you, and move my client side to OpenLayers by leaving ka-Map to do
> tiling. I will look at it today, and probably will have some questions
> about integrating the two.

Please do make sure that OpenLayers issues are brought up on the
OpenLayers mailing lists, since despite any work that we have done with
ka-map developers, the OpenLayers lists are the only place to actually
make sure problems you might have get seen and taken care of ;)

List information is available at:

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt