[ka-Map-users] website with kamap

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 31 21:52:56 EST 2006

Guilherme,

the short answer is that ka-Map can be used to build this type of
application.

The core of ka-Map is kaMap.js and kaTool.js ... you can use these to
build any kind of application.  There are other tools too, ones that
provide additional capability.  The page you see when you install ka-
Map is a fully functional application built on these core API
components, but you can easily replace this with your own interface.