RES: [ka-Map-users] Print Problem

Wesley Mota Araújo wesley.mota at geoexplore.com.br
Fri Sep 8 09:46:46 EDT 2006

Hi Lorenzo,

I´m facing the same error, and a similar problem with the search system. The error message is :

Fatal error: Call to a member function preparequery() on a non-object in C:\ms4w\apps\geohidro\htdocs\tools\search\kaSearch.php on line 92

How can i get the lasted version of the ka-map on CVS using Windows?

Thanks!