[ka-Map-users] Ka-Map version

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Sep 13 09:27:27 EDT 2006

I guess HISTORY.txt is doing well its job:

1) you see this string: "Version 0.1.0 (2005-05-18)"
this means you have "at least" version 0.1.0
the index.html has a HTML table structure to manage layout

2) you see this string too: "Version 0.2.0 (2006-02-07)"
this means you have "at least" version 0.2.0
index.html has the "aqua" stile with trasparent toolbar.

3) you see this string too: "Version 1.0 - unreleased"
this means you have the version 1.0 beta 1.
index.html as ka-Explorer interface.
"beta 1" means this is not a stable version and some bug may still be
there.

no more releases have been cut.

ciao
Lorenzo