[ka-Map-users] ka-Map & Google Earth 4

Quentin Ladetto quentin.ladetto at geomatic.ch
Thu Sep 21 02:33:38 EDT 2006

Hello Brandon,

As Thierry said, we have already done the integration of orthofotos and images with GoogleEarth and this
looks wonderful ! Please see the attachment Thierry sent.

The idea of integrating the Ka-Map tiling is the next step and we are very interested in the bridge you
are building.

Please let me know how we could cooperate? Maybe sharing the kml generator "our part" and bridge part
"your part" ?

Looking forward talking to you very soon,

Best regards,

Quentin

www.geomatic.ch                                www.swissgeo.ch

Quentin Ladetto, PhD

New Business Development - Positioning, Location & Navigation

Géomatic Ingénierie SA
Chemin des Croisettes 26
CH-1066 Epalinges

Office: +41 21 651 30 16 (direct)