[ka-Map-users] Printing errors

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Sep 21 10:47:50 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,
it seems that different configurations may affect print system.
I've update the wiki page on this issue with a troubleshooting part:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Print_system#Troubleshooting

I've put your question too.
As I have no way to recreate your error it's not easy to me to debug it.
Please try the first Troubleshooting answer and tell us something
more on your configuration (os, mapserver, ecc.).

if you find a solution please contribute.

thanks
Lorenzo