[ka-Map-users] Re: Errors with Ka-Map

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Sep 26 05:53:08 EDT 2006

Hi Jean-Daniel,

Hilite function is still under development.
I'm intended to integrate it in final version of ka-Map 1.0 but this
will probably need 1-2 month more (I guess).
This means that I'll try to be sure that will work on any platform.

I'm pretty sure you can correct errors easily and maybe contribute
changes for version 1.0 beta 1 without a great effort but this means
you know a little bit of javascript at least.

If you are interested in the ka-Map liveCD to test hilite function,
you can download it from here:
http://dl.maptools.org/dl/ka-map/
the file to download is: livecd-kamap-004.iso

in the wiki there's an explanation on how to manage METADATA for
query system and hilite function:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Query#Ominiverdi.
27s_query_system
If you see errors please let us know, we will fix them.

for discussions on ka-Map.

mercì
Lorenzo