[ka-Map-users] Re: precache.php makes blank tiles

János Gonzales janos.gonzales at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:21:45 EDT 2007

Hello again,

I've figured out my blank tiles problem and precache.php .  The layer
I'm trying to render is a large relief image of the US and the extent
of the map is the entire North America.   So the first tiles created
were blank because my image did not cover that part of the map.

The real problem was that precache.php timed out after 30 seconds.  So
after I changed max_execution_time   in php.ini  to 5 minutes  then I
was able to render all of my tiles.

Problem solved.