[ka-Map-users] Desperate with a blank page

Edu Montaña edumon20 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:20:24 EDT 2007

Hello, first of all sorry for my english

I a newbie in kamap. I've kamap installed on ubuntu, and I believed that
it's well installed. My problem is that when I put the URL on the browser I
obtain a blank page with "ka-Map!" on the title bar of the browser. I've try
hundreds of configurationson httpd.con, config.php,... but the result is the
same. What can I do to resolv this problem?

Thanks in advance